Saturday, February 27, 2016

Polar Cubs Event

Hello everyone, here with my first blog post and what better way to start off this blog page then with a highlight of the Polar Cub Party hosted by my friends Edward Lifegem over at AroundtheSpiral and Frostcaller. In the beginning it was quite a bumpy ride since there was a ton of people over at Kelvin realm, area 1.

But Regardless,  when I ported over to Frost's home, it was stellar since the amount of detail he provided for the house was proportional and compared to my housing skills, he is a legend. I also livestreamed this event over at my twitch channel which is provided here http://www.twitch.tv/connorthecameowizard/v/51188766 . In terms of PvP it was amazing and the arena's looks don't disappoint :)
Hopefully by the time my event of Saint Patty's Day rolls around, maybe me, Frost, and Edward can do much more bringing in a unity for the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment