Saturday, March 12, 2016

A comparison between the 110 wands, Fortune Teller v. Skulls

Hello everyone, I checked out the road warriors pack via a friend's gift of 6 pages in total and I got 2 skull wands one of which I can use. Now since this skull seems as though it's actually pretty good or in some cases better than fortune teller. I'll explain what are the pros and cons of these 2 wand sets and see if your preference changes.For this example, I'll be using the elemental damage of fire as my damage basis.

Fortune Teller (Level 110)

Pros:

- 1% more pierce
- A May Cast Astral that focuses solely on damage

Cons:

- 1% less damage
- Lacks a Square Socket*
- wand hits are one school sided

Road Warrior Skull (Level 110)

Pros:

- 1% more damage
- Provides a Square Socket*
- A May Cast that provides traps*
- Provides wand hits for more than just one school 


Cons:

- 3 less critical/critical block
- 1% less piercing


*Questionable but its all on preference 

Conclusion:

In the end though, its all based on how the user plays. If they love to combo off things with a partner and don't mind taking 1% less piercing, than the Skull wand would be amazing. If they love to do a decent amount of damage that is astral based and doesn't mind the wands being one school sided, than the Fortune wand is for you. With that in mind, I'll see you later whenever I can get the road chopper.









No comments:

Post a Comment