Saturday, July 9, 2016

Streaming & Other Things IRL.

Since Streaming by definition is a method to develop a fanbase for you and your produced content and well fortunately for some like my friend Ryan also known as TheTechBoy on twitch, he is able to be more professional like and give out more than just a regular plain stream. In fact, he can branch out into multiple games without having too many issues. As for me, I'm not really that professional like in the sense because I don't have all the fancy equipment that's used for livestreams including one of the most essential items, the microphone. Of course, I still stream even without all those but never gets noticed in the community simply because I don't have a voice. However, I still have enjoyment recording and streaming for fun and producing decent content. I would try to get equipment for streams but the fact is that within a week of this post, i'll be packing my items to a new home which means I can't get the support to get anything for my streams which also means No Internet or Streaming for a few days.I also have to think about college and paying tuitions/fees so don't expect me to stream a lot when my college is starting.Anyways, this post is gonna be my final one until I move into my new home so with that in mind guys, I wish you a great day and stay amazing.


Twitter:


Twitch:





No comments:

Post a Comment