Sunday, December 4, 2016

A name change: Is it something we need?

I've been thinking, in real life we are able to change our names legally if we want to. But then when I looked at a post provided by Rylee Ravenheart on wizard101 central, she wanted to give the option to change the name of your wizard which is something I am for but while at the same time I feel as though this can be abused a lot if it was allowed infinitely. If it was only set to twice or 3 times, I would be satisfied with it, I mean lets be honest, not all games last forever. I would also like to make it gold based instead of purely crowns because not everyone can afford it however if KI decides to take the real life route, then it would indeed cost In game premium currency or U.S dollars. Rylee Ravenheart has some great suggestions about this and you should read the rest here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?476725-Paid-Name-Changes&p=5371600#post5371600

Overall what do you guys think about this idea? Please post your responses to @Brimstoneconnor 

No comments:

Post a Comment