Saturday, August 26, 2017

Future, Future, Future..

Hello Everyone, it's been a LONG while since I did a blog on TheBurningSpiral but I think it's about time to tell you all whats going on as of right now. I am gonna start becoming more busy as the weeks go by, that along with the fact that my part-time job is in the way too is something thats bothersome for me. However, I will try to make my best efforts to keep you guys informed on the updates within BurningSpiral. This doesn't mean I will quit the game or anything of the sorts, its just more of a placed schedule for the week, which means the Weekend really is my only time I could do something of the sorts like livestreaming with you guys or doing another blog on something I wanted to talk about here. For those of you guys who have been sticking with me since the Beginning I really thank you for doing so. Here's to hoping for a Brighter more flexible Future and I'll see you guys next time with Sunday's Livestream of Part II of the Q&A.

Here's my Twitch Channel if your wondering:

https://www.twitch.tv/connorthecameowizard

Post your Questions here:

https://twitter.com/BrimstoneConnor/status/901481573203099648

No comments:

Post a Comment